Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Any student with a disability who is taking a course and needs classroom or exam accommodations should contact the Disability Resource Center (DRC) via phone at (859) 257-2754, via email ( or visit their website.  DRC accommodations are not retroactive and should therefore be established with the DRC as early in the semester as is feasible.

Faculty are reminded to be sure they understand the accommodations that have been authorized and to provide these accommodations in a discrete manner to avoid embarrassment to the student.

If a student is denied accommodations authorized by the DRC or is treated unfairly by an instructor because of the accommodations, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity to discuss the situation.