Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

Students may request an incomplete, "i", grade from their course instructor if they are passing the class, but are unable to complete the required work by the end of the semester due to serious illness, injury or personal problems.  Whether to provide an incomplete is at the instructor's discretion.

If the instructor provides an incomplete, a contract will be written that describes the work to be completed and the date by which it must be submitted.  More information is available here.

Student Reading