Skip to main
University-wide Navigation Unsatisfactory Scholarship and Attendance

A student who is doing unsatisfactory work or who is irregular in attendance (when required — see SR in any course shall be reported to the dean of the college in which the student is registered. The student shall be under the special supervision of their dean. If, after a suitable length of time, it becomes apparent that no improvement is being made, the dean may drop the student from the course, reporting the action to the Registrar and to the Instructor of Record. (See SR 4.3.2 and SR